VISION: A Jamie Baillie government will bring down the cost of living.
A Progressive Conservative government will give families some much
- • We will cut taxes to get the cost of living down for thousands of Nova Scotians,
starting with the Nova Scotians who need it the most.
- • We will make life more affordable by raising the Basic Personal Amount by up
to $3,000 for people with incomes below $75,000. This one move will cut taxes
for 500,000 Nova Scotians.
- • We will freeze the Seniors’ Pharmacare cost-share ratio so governments can’t
make seniors pay more than their fair share.
- • Under a Progressive Conservative government, there will be no tolls on our roads
- • Nova Scotians already pay too many taxes. A Progressive Conservative government
will not impose a carbon tax.