1. Financial Disclosure is effective from November 1, 2017.
2. Each prospective candidate must appoint an official agent and an auditor once they publicly announce an intention to become a candidate.
3. Prospective candidates may receive donations and issue receipts in 2017.
4. Reporting to the Party will be required on schedule provided for in the approved Rules. The first reporting is due on February 1, 2018.
5. Campaign spending limit per candidate is set at $325,000.00 including in kind services.
6. Contributions received by candidates must adhere to the Elections Act. Contributions received from any one donor shall be $5,000 annually (this is the aggregate total of all contributions by that one individual to a candidate, the party, a candidate of an EDA or an EDA).
7. Contributions received by leadership candidates will be eligible for political tax credits if processed through PCNS Fund.
8. Contributions processed through PCNS Fund will be subject to a levy of 25%.
9. Any excess funds remaining in a candidate’s campaign account must be donated to a charity.
10. The Party will be governed by rules of disclosure consistent with the Elections Act.
11. The full Leadership Selection Rules, when passed before the February AGM, will provide details on matters such as manner of voting, amount of entry fee and deposit, and other details.